Sponsor

sample 2

Generally I prefer to design Blogger templates from scratch than convert existing themes, but for Grid Focus, I made an exception.

This beautiful, grid based design is among one of the best and most customizable themes I have ever used. Converted from the original Wordpress theme by Derek Punsalan of 5thirtyone.com, it features a neat three column layout, an amazing navigation bar and integrated links for the home, main-content and blog feeds. Take a look at this theme in action in the demo blog, or read on for download and installation details.

Generally I prefer to design Blogger templates from scratch than convert existing themes, but for Grid Focus, I made an exception.

This beautiful, grid based design is among one of the best and most customizable themes I have ever used. Converted from the original Wordpress theme by Derek Punsalan of 5thirtyone.com, it features a neat three column layout, an amazing navigation bar and integrated links for the home, main-content and blog feeds. Take a look at this theme in action in the demo blog, or read on for download and installation details.



Generally I prefer to design Blogger templates from scratch than convert existing themes, but for Grid Focus, I made an exception.

This beautiful, grid based design is among one of the best and most customizable themes I have ever used. Converted from the original Wordpress theme by Derek Punsalan of 5thirtyone.com, it features a neat three column layout, an amazing navigation bar and integrated links for the home, main-content and blog feeds. Take a look at this theme in action in the demo blog, or read on for download and installation details.
Share this article :
 

+ comments + 1 comments

August 20, 2008 at 3:57 PM

One comments

Post a Comment

Visitors

Lorem Ipsum

Lorem

Search for Past Articles by Keyword


 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MedicalQuack - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger